2 bedroom apartment for saleWheelwright Place, Mile End, Colchester
Sold STC £149,950
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Close To North Station
- Ideal First Time Purchase Or Investment
- Early Viewing Advised
Notice Of Offer - 1 Wheelwright Place, Mile End, Colchester, CO4 5ZP. We advise that an offer has been made for this property in the sum of £148,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. Tel: 01206 577772.
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this two bedroom first floor apartment is situated in the popular Mile End area of Colchester, offering good access to Colchester's mainline train station with direct links to London Liverpool Street. The property benefits from open plan living and viewing is advised.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor, door to:
Laminate flooring, electric heater, airing cupboard, entry phone, doors to:
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 17' 3" x 15' 5" ( 5.26m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, two electric heaters.
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, electric heater.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mile End Road, continue onto Nayland Road and Wheelwright Place is located off this.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44100108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.