3 bedroom detached house for saleLusher Close, Sheringham
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Immaculate Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms - Master with En Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Diner & Sun Lounge
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This immaculate detached family home is set in a cul-de-sac location on the outskirts of the popular seaside town of Sheringham. Boasting a spacious lounge/diner, sun lounge & three bedrooms (master with en suite). With an integral garage, ample driveway parking & enclosed rear garden.
Set on the outskirts of the lovely seaside town of Sheringham, in a cul-de-sac location this property would make an ideal family home. Within walking distance of both primary and secondary schools, and also the town centre with shops, restaurants, supermarkets, and transport links including train station. There is a theatre, 18 hole golf course and leisure centre, as well as the beautiful beaches, sea front and cliff tops. This immaculate detached house consists of a contemporary kitchen, spacious lounge/diner and a light and airy sun lounge which has been recently added. There is also a cloakroom, utility room and integral garage ( the current owners were considering converting this into an additional bedroom - subject to the appropriate planning permissions). To the first floor there is a good sized master bedroom with ample storage and en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a brickweave driveway with plenty of parking for at least 3 cars and access to the integral garage. To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, with a paved patio area and shingled area, and a timber garden shed.
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Radiator and laminate wood flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Carpeted stairs leading to the first floor. Doors off.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 6' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.08m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Breakfast bar. Stainless steel one and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Space for Range style cooker and stainless steel cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Door leading to the side of the property.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.88m )
With plumbing and space for washing machine with work surface over. Gas central heating boiler. Integral door into garage.
With a low level WC and hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge / Diner 19' 5" x 11' ( 5.92m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Gas fire with wooden surround and marble hearth. Wall lights and television point. Carpet and two radiators. Door way through to;
Sun Lounge 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and large Velux roof light. Double glazed French doors and full length side panel windows to the side aspect leading to the rear garden. Television point, carpet and spot lights.
First Floor Landing
With an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator and carpet. Airing cupboard. Doors off.
Master Bedroom 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in mirror fronted wardrobe. Fitted mirror fronted wardrobes to the full length of one wall. Radiator and carpet. Door into;
En Suite Shower Room
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage below and above, and shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail and shaver point. Extractor fan and tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in mirror fronted wardrobe. Carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator, carpet and television point.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage below, and Jacuzzi bath with power shower over and glass screen. Fully tiled and extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
With up and over door. Power and light. Integral door to utility room.
To the front of the property there is a brickweave driveway providing ample parking for at least 3 cars and access to the garage. A gate gives access to the side of the property.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn, there is a paved patio seating area and a further shingled area, and a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44100141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.