4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Steeple, Southminster
Sold STC £435,000
- REDUCED FROM £450,000 TO £435,000
- Three Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom & Ensuite
- Generous Garden Backing onto Paddocks
Situated in the heart of THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF STEEPLE, within 4 miles of SOUTHMINSTER TRAIN STATION and BACKING ONTO ATTRACTIVE COUNTRYSIDE is this HEAVILY EXTENDED AND STYLISHLY RENOVATED four double bedroom home.
Steeple is situated amongst picturesque countryside on the Dengie Peninsula, around 18 miles South East of Maldon and 35 miles East of Chelmsford, with Southminster train station with it's links to London Liverpool Street a ten minute drive away. This stunning contemporary home at Hall Cottages has been affectionately extended and renovated by the current owners to an exceptionally high standard throughout, and now boasts three reception spaces including a principal lounge with open brick fireplace, and an open plan dining room and contemporary kitchen with granite worktops and central island. From here bi-fold doors open onto the garden, with it's views over paddocks to the rear, bringing the outdoors inside on those warm summer days. An ideal family home, this property boasts four double bedrooms, served by a stylish modern four piece bathroom, with the master bedroom enjoying a free standing roll top claw foot bath within the bedroom as well as ensuite toilet. To view this exceptionally high quality property and appreciate the space and specification on offer please call our team at William H Brown Estate Agents in Maldon today.
Covered porch area, part glazed door to :-
Solid oak flooring, radiator, doors to :-
Study / Playroom 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, solid oak flooring, feature fireplace, radiator.
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 8" max ( 5.94m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed UPVC windows to front and to side with countryside views, solid oak flooring, centrepiece brick open fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 20' 5" x 11' 7" ( 6.22m x 3.53m )
Double glazed bi-fold doors opening onto the garden plus lantern skylight. Stylish modern fitted kitchen comprising range of high gloss fronted eye and base level units, including large central island, with granite work surfaces and comprehensive range of integrated appliances. Open to :-
Dining Area 11' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.54m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator, doors to :-
Utility 5' 1" x 4' 8" ( 1.55m x 1.42m )
Eye level units, space for appliances, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, modern white suite comprising low level WC and vanity basin, chrome heated towel rail.
Loft access, doors to :-
Bedroom One 14' 2" + recess x 12' 8" ( 4.32m + recess x 3.86m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden and countryside views beyond. Walk in wardrobe, free standing roll top claw foot feature bath, radiator, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to side, white suite comprising low level WC and vanity basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 9' 1" ( 3.99m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden and countryside views beyond. Feature fireplace, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 3" max ( 3.56m x 2.51m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, feature fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" + recess x 8' 4" max ( 3.61m + recess x 2.54m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, modern white four piece suite comprising oversized roll top bath, separate corner shower, low level WC and pedestal basin. Fully tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail.
Enclosed by panel fence, predominantly laid to lawn with raised patio seating area and rubber chip play area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44100207.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.