5 bedroom detached house for saleNorthwood,HA6
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Kitchen With Breakfast/Dining Area
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Stunning Master Bedroom With Ensuite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom
- Garage Plus Ample Guest Parking
This magnificent five bedroom detached family home with breath taking swimming pool & landscaped gardens. Has an outbuilding.
This outstanding five bedroom house has been built to a high specification with practical family living. Entered via a welcoming entrance hallway leading to all principal rooms. The main focus of the house is the breath taking heated swimming pool and beautifully landscaped garden and terrace which surrounds the back of the property. There is a barbeque area with additional space for garden furniture. The kitchen is of modern contemporary style with a breakfast/dining area. The formal sitting room is tastefully designed and boasts a lot of natural light it has doors leading to the dining room and French doors leading to the garden. Study with floor to ceiling fitted cupboards and air conditioning. There is a utility room and a guest cloakroom. The Master bedroom is extremely spacious and part can also be easily converted back into a fifth bedroom, it has fitted mirrored wardrobes and an outside terraced area. There is an impressive ensuite bathroom which is accessed by mirrored wardrobe doors and has underfloor heating. Three further guest bedrooms along with a family bathroom. This beautiful home is ideal for an expanding family benefitting from a large driveway with ample guest parking. The property also comes with a large outbuilding perfect for an annexe or small business.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2105505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Northwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.