Land for saleWoodland Known As Coed Cae Gilbert, Pennant, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19
Sold STC 13.4 ac. | £40,000
- 13.5 acres (5.5 hectares)
- Approximately 13.48 acres of predominantly broadleaf and natural regeneration woodland
- Situated in the heart of Mid Wales
Full descriptionApproximately 13.48 acres of predominantly broadleaf woodland and natural regeneration. Situated in the heart of Mid Wales. Agr
Foreword - Morris Marshall and Poole have been favoured with the kind instruction to offer for sale approximately 5.46 Hectares (13.48 acres) of broadleaf woodland with natural regeneration in the heart of Mid Wales.
Woodland - The Woodland was clear felled over twenty years ago and now offers a mixture of broadleaf and natural regeneration woodland. Included in the woodland are some oak, silver birch and beech of different maturities, together with a small proportion of conifer species.
The land benefits from the Twymyn tributary running alongside the western boundary adding additional amenity value.
Viewing of the property is recommended.
Parts of the woodland are steep in nature where previous logging operations are visible and can currently only be travelled on foot.
Tenure - Freehold with vacant possession given upon completion.
Sporting, Mining And Mineral Rights - It is understood that all sporting, mining and mineral rights are currently in hand and will be transferred with the property.
Boundary Responsibilities - The purchaser will take to the position which is currently enjoyed.
Rights Of Way, Wayleaves And Easements - The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any existing rights of way, drainage, water and other rights, easements and wayleaves whether by written agreement or otherwise.
The property can be accessed directly off the minor council maintained highway by foot from the northern end with a vehicle right of way for forestry purposes only suitable for 4x4s to the south as indicated by the blue dotted line of the enclosed plan.
Restrictive Covenants - An overage condition exists on the woodland whereby should any part of it be developed fifty percent of the increase in the value of the woodland would need to be paid to a prior owner.
Directions - Travel along the B4518 from Pennant towards Staylittle and take the second right hand turn, follow the road for approximately 0.2 miles through housing until you reach the hill, a short way up there are storage sheds on the left hand side and a silver galvanised gate which provides the main point of access to the woodland.
Further access to the woodland can be sought for forestry purposes only by continuing along a bridle way for approximately 700 meters through a farm and then farmland, access is to the Eastern part of the wood along a right of way on the left hand side.
Disclaimer - The areas stated within these particulars are taken from our digital mapping software, Promap. Therefore, the actual areas may vary.
Viewing - At any reasonable time holding a set of these particulars. Please note, the gateway into the property stated in the directions provides access to only a small amount of woodland, the land is very steep, with the pathway from the gate soon reaching the edge of a cliff.
Please be mindful the woodland is very dense with a thick layer of undergrowth.
Negotiations - All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate direct with Selling Agents.
Amc - Agricultural Mortgage Corporation - Morris Marshall and Poole are AMC Agents throughout Mid Wales and the Shropshire Borders. AMC have lent to rural businesses since 1928 and can now offer loans on smallholdings which create an income to the owner be it letting of grazing or buildings or for a small agricultural or equestrian business. Their loans are competitive and un-callable and may offer tax advantages over a residential mortgage. AMC are also able to lend against the value of land and buildings. For a free initial discussion please contact any office.
Important Notices - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property, please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves of this prior to purchasing.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents/furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed.
4. Any areas, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any references made to planning permission or potential uses such information is given by MORRIS MARSHALL AND POOLE in good faith. Purchasers should make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an option and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further enquiries to ensure that our descriptions match any expectations you have.
Website - To view a complete listing of properties available For Sale or To Let please view our website www.morrismarshall.co.uk. Our site enables you to print full sales/rental particulars, book viewings, register your requirements on our mailing list and arrange a valuation of your property.
Morris Marshall & Poole - For further information please contact our Newtown Office
REF: MRW 08/16
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26477200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.