2 bedroom flat for salePeninsula Quay, Victory Pier, Gilingham
- *†Peninsula Quay
- *†Victory Pier, Gillingham, Medway
- *†2 bed 2 bath
- *†Size - 710 sf + balcony
- *†Level 3
- *†Facing : SE / Central park
- *†1 car park
- *†999 year leasehold
- *†Service charge : £3.75 psf pa
- *†Ground rent : £300 pa
This two-bedroom, two bathroom apartment (710 Sq. ft.) available for off-plan re-sale in Victory Pier (Boardwalk) Gillingham. Perfectly situated on the third floor with balcony ( South East ) across the landscaped gardens. The Boardwalk is in a prime location to explore Kent’s hidden gems, from the quaint town of Rochester and bustling city of Canterbury to the rolling English countryside and beautiful coastline beyond. Completion date: Q2/Q3 2017. Access to the members Wi-Fi lounge, use of the gym and includes right to park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO002266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.