1 bedroom flat for saleGate Street Mews, Maldon
Sold STC £195,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Double Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Parking & No Chain
CONVENIENTLY SITUATED within a stones throw of Maldon's historic High Street, in the EVER DESIRABLE Gate Street Mews development, is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED modern first floor apartment boasting ALLOCATED PARKING and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Gate Street Mews is situated behind the North end of Maldon's historic High Street, offering convenient access to all of it's town centre amenities including a wealth of cafes and restaurants as well as within reach of the famed Promenade Park and picturesque walks along the river Chelmer. This superbly presented first floor apartment boasts spacious modern accommodation including a double bedroom, modern kitchen and bathroom and large open plan lounge dining room. Ideal for first time buyers or those looking to downsize, this exceptional property enjoys allocated parking and attractive communal gardens, and is offered with no onward chain. To arrange a viewing please contact William H Brown Maldon today.
Entrance Door To :-
Loft access with pull down ladder, radiator, doors to :-
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 4" Max ( 5.36m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed sash windows to front and side, storage cupboard, radiators, open to :-
Double glazed sash window to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units with built in oven, electric hob and extractor. Space for appliances.
Bedroom 14' x 8' 4" Max ( 4.27m x 2.54m Max )
Double glazed sash window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed sash window to rear, modern white suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and vanity basin. Part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
The property enjoys allocated parking as well as communal visitor spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44101398.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.