3 bedroom link detached house for saleKimbolton Court, Thrapston, Kettering
Sold STC £190,000
- Three bed link detached house
- Good decorative order
- UPVc double glazed
- Kitchen & utility room
- South facing rear garden
Three bed link detached house in good decorative order
A well-presented three bedroom, link detached house, benefiting from UPVc double glazing, gas radiator heating and a south facing rear garden. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, dining area, kitchen and utility room. First floor, three bedrooms and shower room. Off road parking and garage. Viewing most highly recommended.
Radiator, coved ceiling.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level wc, coved ceiling. PVCu double glazed window to front.
4.90m x 4.67m (16'1" max into stair recess x 15'4" ) PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone & TV points, coved ceiling, stairs to first floor landing.
2.59m x 1.98m (8'6" x 6'6"). Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, coved ceiling, PVCu double glazed double doors to garden.
2.67m x 1.93m (8'9" x 6'4"). Matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit, space for dishwasher, gas and electric points for cooker, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, coved ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlights.
2.03m x 1.75m (6'8" x 5'9"). Base unit with sink unit inset, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, coved ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, coved ceiling, access to loft. Wall mounted gas boiler.
3.35m x 2.62m (11'max to front of wardrobes x 8'7"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
3.84m x 2.62m (12'7"into recess & front of wardrobes x 8'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator, coved ceiling.
2.29m x 1.98m (7'6" x 6'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, towel radiator, extractor fan, electric shaver point.
The property occupies a corner plot with open plan front garden. Driveway providing off road parking, leading to:-
An enclosed, south facing garden. Lawn, patio area, gated pedestrian gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44101434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.