3 bedroom terraced house for saleFlint Road, Intake, DONCASTER
Offers Over £100,000
- Well Presented Three Bedroomed Terraced Family Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- 18ft Lounge, Kitchen, Rear Lobby, Two Purpose Built Storage Rooms
- Bathroom, Separate WC
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
A fantastic family home which offers a 18' lounge, front and rear gardens and off road parking. The property is perfect for a first time buyer.
This well presented three bedroomed mid terraced family home which offers ideal living accommodation. Situated in this popular location of Intake close to local amenities including Doncaster Royal Infirmary. This property has front, rear gardens and off road parking.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 18' 2" x 12' ( 5.54m x 3.66m )
With front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth with gas living flame fire.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.62m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a gas hob with stainless steel finish cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and a useful pantry.
Has a rear facing sealed unit door which gives access to the garden. There is two purpose built storage rooms one of which holds the free standing gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Has an airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 3" to the recess ( 3.58m x 2.82m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" plus the recess x 10' 11" ( 4.19m plus the recess x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window overlooking the garden, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, bulk head for the stairs and laminate flooring.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is partial tiling to the walls and chrome heated towel rail.
Has an obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC. There is tiling to the walls and floor.
To the front of the property is a small garden area with off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with greenhouse and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44101449.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.