3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDitton Road, Datchet, Berkshire
- 3/4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Popular residential road
- Walk to Datchet High St & Station
- 22ft lounge/diner with fireplace
- 14ft fitted kitchen
- 15ft sitting room/Bedroom 4
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 80ft garden with outbuilding
- Parking for 2-3 cars
This three/four bedroom semi-detached house is situated on a popular residential road within walking distance of Datchet High Street and Train Station (Waterloo Line). The property is offers flexible and spacious living accommodation and could be adapted and changes subject to requirements. The ground floor includes a 22ft lounge/diner with a fireplace, a 15ft sitting room/bedroom four, a 14ft fitted kitchen and a downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double-sized bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom. Externally there is an 80ft garden to the rear incorporating a 14ft garden store and parking at the back for two/three cars. The front of house is well-secluded from the road and laid to lawn. This property is conveniently located on a generous plot and would make for an excellent purchase.
Property ref: 121_2425_4117539
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44101452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4117539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.