4 bedroom link detached house for salePeter Taylor Avenue, Braintree
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Link Detached House
- Garage and Carport
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
**GUIDE PRICE- £315,000 - £325,000**. A well presented four bedroom link-detached house situated in the popular location of Bocking, overlooking the River Pant.
The property offers an ensuite to the Master Bedroom, garage and carport and benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Stairs rising to first floor and understairs cupboard.
Suite comprising of low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.07m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Radiator and feature fireplace.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 11" x 8' 11" ( 5.16m x 2.72m )
Double glaze patio doors leading to garden and double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, integral double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted mirrored wardrobe. Door leading to:-
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk in double width shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.97m )
(over garage). Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Extractor fan.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44101467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.