3 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Road, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious mid terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms (off landing), 2 reception rooms
- Ground floor bathroom, rear yard, c/h & d/g
- Convenient location close to amenities and town centre
A SPACIOUS 2 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, ground floor bathroom and rear yard. The property is situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
A SPACIOUS 2 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, ground floor bathroom and rear yard situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, wooden parquet flooring.
Lounge 10' 11" x 11' max into recess ( 3.33m x 3.35m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, fireplace with gas fire, laminate flooring, single glazed French doors to
Dining Room 10' x 9' max into recess ( 3.05m x 2.74m max into recess )
Fireplace with log burner, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed patio doors to
Conservatory 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear, base unit, plumbing for washing machine, lighting, extractor fan, wood strip flooring, double glazed door to rear.
Kitchen 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, fully tiled, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed internal window to conservatory, wood strip flooring, arch to hall.
Panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with shower, combi boiler, fully tiled, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Skylight, loft access, carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' x 15' max into recess ( 3.35m x 4.57m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Courtyard with flower beds, outside tap and light, shed with light and power, rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44103240.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.