1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVincent Road, Sheringham
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000
- Brand New with 6 Year Architect Certificate
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Carpet and Flooring Included
- Private Parking
**LAST REMAINING HOME**Vincent Mews is a brand new development of just 4, 1 bedroom apartments all for private resale. Apartment 1 is a ground floor apartment with its own entrance.
Vincent Mews is a brand new development of just 4, 1 bedroom apartments all for private resale. There are two ground floor and two first floor homes. Vincent Mews is just a 5 minute walk to the beach and walking distance to Sheringham town centre. This building has been partly renovated, partly newly built by local builders B H Norfolk Ltd to a high standard. Each apartment has its own specially designed kitchen with fully integrated appliances inclusing electric hob, oven and extractor fan. Appliances vary in each apartment including fridge or fridge freezer and one apartment has a dishwasher. Each en suite has an electric shower and heated towel rail, Each apartment has private parking and includes all flooring, carpet in the bedroom, wooden floor to kitchen / living room and vinyl to ensuite. With unique features to each apartment including outside space and views across the golf course.
Fitted Kitchen/sitting room 17' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 5.38m max x 2.64m max )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. With circular sink, built in oven with hood, built in fridge/freezer. With laminate flooring and recess lighting.
Bedroom 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. With fitted carpets and recess lighting.
With shower cubicle, WC and pedal basin, heated towel rail, extractor. With vinyl flooring,
Sheringham is a picturesque town on the stunning North Norfolk cost, Vincent Mews is just a 5 minutes walk from its beach. The town is centered on a traditional high street, with a number of privately owned shops and a weekly market throughout the year. The array of shops range from a smaller antique and bric a brac shops through to more well known high street stores and a supermarket. The town has a range of restaurants ranging from Thai to the more traditional fish and chips. There are a selection of pubs, cafes and hotels all within walking distance of Vincent Road. Leisure activities include the Splash leisure centre which has a large swimming pool, gym and tennis courts. There is a local golf course, which can be seen from apartment 3 and a little theatre. The steam train railway, the poppy line, is a famous local attraction and runs to local destinations including Holt. Sheringham is just 7.4 miles from Holt and 4.7 miles to Cromer and well connected to local towns by bus and rail. Sheringham train service also has connections to the city of Norwich and onwards to London Liverpool Street too
Each kitchen has its own disign and style with fully integrated applianes: oven, extractor fan, electric hob, fridge or fridge freezer ( specified below) apartment 3 also has a dishwasher.
En suite with electric shower and heated towel rail
TV points to bedroom and living area
All flooring is included with fitted carpet to bedroom, wooden flooring in kitchen/living room and vinyl flooring to en suite
6 year architect certificate
Sound proofing to latest building standards
Ground floor, Private Entrance, Fridge Freezer
Ground Floor, Private Entrance, Outside Patio Area, Upgraded Bosch oven and Bosch fridge freezer
First Floor, Dishwasher, Fridge and Views across Golf Course
First Floor, Fridge.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44103246.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.