4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenford Close, Nuthall, Nottingham
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms & Study
- Ground Floor Cloaks
- Corner Plot
- Driveway & Garage
- Very Well Presented
- Viewing Recommended
We are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented four bedroom detached family home situated on an enviable corner plot and being located within a cul de sac location on the popular residential Mornington Crescent Estate at Nuthall. Viewing is highly recommended.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY..............................We are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented four bedroom detached family home situated on an enviable corner plot and being located within a cul de sac location on the popular residential Mornington Crescent Estate at Nuthall. The property offers good access to local amenities and travel networks with access to Nottingham City Centre and J26 of the M1 Motorway. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, ground floor cloaks, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, study and family bathroom. Outside the property has driveway and garage providing off road parking and a rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area. Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order to appreciate just what's on offer.
Having secure Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, wall mounted radiator and doors giving access to :
Ground Floor Cloaks
Having two piece suite comprising of wc and hand wash basin, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 8" plus bay ( 3.63m x 3.56m plus bay )
Having Upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and feature fireplace housing living flame gas fire with marble effect inset and hearth. Open plan to :
Dining Room 10' x 8' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.54m )
Having Upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear, wall mounted radiator and door leading to :
Kitchen Diner 15' 4" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.67m max x 3.48m max )
Having a range of matching base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated oven, inset hob with extractor hood over, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and Upvc double glazed door to the outside.
First Floor Landing
Having feature velux style window to the rear elevation and internal doors giving access to bedrooms, study and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and access to loft space above.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" plus door recess x 8' 2" ( 3.61m plus door recess x 2.49m )
Having Upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 1" plus dormer x 7' 6" ( 4.60m plus dormer x 2.29m )
Having Upvc double glazed dormer window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' max x 6' 9" ( 2.44m max x 2.06m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and storage cupboard.
Study 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Having a matching three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and wc, fully tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is driveway providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door.
To the rear of the property there is a garden mainly laid to lawn with the addition of patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44104281.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.