3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Newthorpe, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £190,000
- Viewing Essential !!
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Recently Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Driveway and Garage
- Rural Views & Access to rural walkways
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000 This is a rare opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented three bedroom detached property located in the popular residential area of Newthorpe with good access to both local amenities and travel networks together with excellent access to rural Country walks.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ......................................................This is a rare opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented three bedroom detached property located in the popular residential area of Newthorpe with good access to both local amenities and travel networks together with excellent access to rural Country walks. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, ground floor wc, open plan lounge diner, kitchen and to the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master having ensuite, and recently refitted family bathroom. Outside the front of the property is set back from the road and accessed via wrought iron gates with wooden gated access to the rear, to the rear of the property there is shared driveway leading to single garage with up and over door power and lighting as well as well presented landscaped rear garden mainly laid to lawn with the addition of stocked flowerbeds. This property must be viewed to be appreciated. Please contact the office for further details. OPEN HOUSE by appointment only Saturday 10 September 2016.
Having Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Ground Floor W C
Recently refitted with two piece suite comprising of low level wc and vanity style hand wash basin with Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Open Plan Lounge Diner 25' max x 10' 3" max ( 7.62m max x 3.12m max )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and Upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear leading to garden, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 10' 10" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.30m max x 2.77m max )
Recently refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and hob, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and internal door leading to garage.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway, leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' max x 10' 10" max ( 3.35m max x 3.30m max )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, TV point and door leading to ensuite.
Recently refitted with a matching suite comprising of freestanding shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin with wall mounted radiator, partly tiled wall coverings and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.30m max x 2.95m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Recently refitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, vanity hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, heated towel radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevaion,
To the front of the property there is a pebbled frontage enclosed within wrought iron fencing and gate. Timber gate provides access to the rear.
To the rear of the property access via a shared side driveway leading to the rear there is off road parking and leading to single garage with up and over door, power and lighting, attractive landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area and stocked flowerbeds enclosed within timber fencing and brick built walls with wrought iron gates to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44104293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.