3 bedroom detached house for saleRemembrance Close, Middleton Cheney
- Detached double fronted house
- Approx. 18 months old
- Exceptionally well served village
- Beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
A BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED DETACHED DOUBLE FRONTED HOUSE CONSTRUCTED APPROXIMATELY 18 MONTHS AGO BY DAVID WILSON HOMES LOCATED IN AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL SERVED VILLAGE VERY ACCESSIBLE FOR THE M40 AND BANBURY RAILWAY STATION.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, large kitchen/dining room, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing, garage, drive for two/three cars, walled south/west facing garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£329,995 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 22 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 Miles
Banbury railway station 3 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). Follow the A422 from the motorway junction to the roundabout at the top of Blacklocks Hill. Take the 2nd exit toward Middleton Cheney and travel through the village passing the school, library and the green on the left. Turn left then until Waters Lane and follow the road until Middleton Leys will be seen on the left hand side. Follow Centenary Road for a short distance and Remembrance Close will be found as a turning to the left. The property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at Kings Sutton and the larger station on the Eastern outskirts of Banbury. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, doctor's surgery, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
The Property - 6 Remembrance Close is a well proportioned and exceptionally well appointed detached double fronted brick built house constructed approximately 18 months ago by David Wilson Homes. This is the only house on Middleton Leys of this type and therefore represent a unique opportunity. Our clients were fortunate enough to be at the top of a very long waiting list for this plot when construction was underway The vendors chose various upgrades to the standard specification including a number of luxury details to the fittings. It is located toward the end of a pleasant no through road which is within easy walking distance of the facilities within the village. The well balanced accommodation is arranged on two floors and includes a hall with lovely oversized cream polished ceramic tiles leading to a ground floor cloakroom with a white suite and a matching tiled floor. The flooring also extends through the large and very well fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and the utility room which has a door to the drive at the side of the property. There is double aspect sitting room occupying the full depth of the house. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes and high spec en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also has fitted wardrobes and an additional built in cupboard. There is a third bedroom and a family bathroom with a white suite. There is gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing throughout. The gardens is on the south western side of the house and is predominantly walled. There is direct access to the garage from the garden and a driveway provides off road parking space for two/three cars.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A unique opportunity to acquire a house of this style on Middleton Leys as it is the only one of its kind.
* Constructed approximately 18 months ago with a number of high quality upgrades.
* An attractive detached double fronted house on pleasant corner plot.
* Well proportioned accommodation with a layout that suits modern living.
* Beautiful oversized polished ceramic tiling throughout most of the ground floor.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Double aspect sitting room.
* Large kitchen/dining room with uPVC double glazed french windows opening to the rear garden, cream units with brushed aluminium handles, built-in stainless steel double oven, luxury five burner gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler in a wall unit, window to side and door to utility.
* Utility room with cream base and eye level units, integrated washing machine, space for tumble dryer, door to driveway at the side.
* Master bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobes, window to side, door to en-suite.
* En-suite shower room with a white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary ceramic tiling, wash hand basin and WC.
* Second double bedroom with deep built-in cupboard over the stairs and further fitted wardrobe.
* Single third bedroom with window to side.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Driveway providing off road parking space for two/three cars leading to an up and over door which in turn opens to a large single garage with space at the rear for further appliances or a work bench, personal door to the rear garden and storage in the roof.
* Mainly walled rear garden with a pleasant south westerly aspect, patio and lawn.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewings - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey And Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44105103.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26482711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.