3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrescent End, Thurcroft, Rotherham
Sold STC £135,000
- Impressive three bedroom semi detached house
- Immaculately presented throughout.
- Versatile accommodation
- Generous gardens and ample parking
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000 TO £145,000
SUPERB THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY. Being impeccably presented and maintained to high standards. Ideal family home with versatile accommodation and generous rear garden with plenty of parking space. DON'T MISS OUT -
GUIDE PRICE £135,000 TO £145,000
NOT TO BE OVERLOOKED!! This stunning three bedroom semi detached property is a credit to the existing owners with no expense spared featuring high quality fixtures and fittings and tasteful decor throughout. Only an internal inspection will reveal the fine features of this lovely family home. Standing at the head of a cul de sac and benefiting from ample parking and a generous rear lawned garden. Accommodation comprises, Inner hallway, downstairs wc, kitchen, lounge, dining room, three good sized bedrooms and luxury bathroom. The garage is currently converted to an additional family/entertainment room ( but can revert to the original purpose as the garage door is still in place). To the rear of this room is a most useful utility area.. The property is located within a short distance of varied shops and schools within Thurcroft.
Formerly the garage and still retaining the garage door this is a most useful additional entertaining area. Having a side double glazed door and leading off to a utility room.
Utility Room 9' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.28m )
A range of worktops with space for tumble drier and plumbing for washing machine beneath. Built in storage cupboard and wall mounted Vaillant combination boiler.
Comprising low flush wc, vanity hand wash basin set into base unit, partial tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Complimented with wooden flooring, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.16m )
Featuring base and wall units to either side with worktops incorporating a resin sink and drainer, integrated fridge, dishwasher, double electric oven and hob with extractor canopy above. The kitchen is complimented with tiling to the worktop surrounds and having the benefit of a boiling tap. Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 2" into side of chimney breast ( 3.84m x 3.71m into side of chimney breast )
Attractively decorated lounge with two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 11" to side chimney breast ( 3.33m x 3.33m to side chimney breast )
Delightful room having a rear aspect over the garden through double glazed French doors. Central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs ascending from the inner hallway and having a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.71m )
Main bedroom having dual aspect double glazed windows adding an abundance of natural light to the room. A range of fitted wardrobes. Central heating radiator .
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 2" to cupboard ( 3.35m x 2.79m to cupboard )
Second double room with fitted wardrobes to the recess. Central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation. Access into the loft space.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Impressive bathroom being fitted with bath and vanity hand basin with base cabinet, separate double shower enclosure with rainfall shower. The bathroom benefits from under floor heating and full tiling to the walls and spotlights to the ceiling.
Outside And Gardens
Double gates open into a generous driveway providing ample parking. Lawned garden to the front with raised barked borders. To the rear is a good sized lawned garden with a timber decked terrace for garden furniture. Timber shed and side storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44105574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.