2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £200,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Spacious Rooms Throughout
- Pretty Courtyard Garden
- Sought After Seaside Location
- Close to the Town Centre, Station & Seafront
- **GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£210,000**
GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£210,00
Seaside. Situated in the popular Seaside area of Eastbourne, close to the town centre, seafront, train station & bus routes. Offering spacious accommodation with large 24" lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, large bathroom & pretty rear garden.
**GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£210,000** Seaside. Ideally located in the popular Seaside area of Eastbourne, close to the town centre, mainline train station, bus routes and seafront. Offering spacious and bright rooms throughout and comprising of large 24" through lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and large family bathroom. To the rear is a pretty courtyard garden with rear gate access. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Double glazed front door into entrance hall with two understairs cupboards, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge / Diner 24' 7" into bay x 9' 6" into recess ( 7.49m into bay x 2.90m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
With double glazed door to the garden and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, space for cooker and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Stairs from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with airing cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" into recess x 13' 2" into bay ( 4.19m into recess x 4.01m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and TV point.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath, walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, built in storage cupboard, feature fireplace and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With WC and double glazed window to the side.
Private and enclosed courtyard garden with rear gated access. Surround by brick built flower beds and garden shed on raised base.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44105739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.