4 bedroom property for saleTendring Road, CO16
- Village Location
- Close to Schools
- Field Views Front & Rear
- Four Bedrooms
- 21'7 Lounge/ Diner
- 11' Kitchen
- 11'1 Sunroom
- Utility Room
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
We are delighted to be offering for sale this four bedroom detached family home situated in the sought after village of Thorpe le Soken, offering village pubs and restaurants. The property benefits from a 21'7 Lounge/ diner, 11' Kitchen, 11'1 Sunroom, Utility room, ground floor cloakroom, first floor family bathroom and en-suite to master, front and rear views over fields plus off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
10' 06" x 9' 06"
Double glazed window to rear with views over fields, four door fitted wardrobes, radiator
14' 00" x 8' 06"
Double glazed window to front with views over fields, fitted wardrobes, radiator
11'00" x 8' 08"
Double glazed window to front with views over fields, radiator
Suite comprising corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to side
The front garden is laid to feature paved hard standing providing off road parking with a gate to the side of the property giving access to the rear garden.
Door to side, window to side, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, french doors to
21' 09" x 13' 02"
Double glazed window to rear, feature open fireplace, three radiators, double glazed patio doors to sunroom
11' 02" x 10' 06"
Double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed patio doors to side, radiator
11' 00" x 8'00"
Fitted with a range of wall and base units over areas of work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, tiling to splash backs, under cabinet lighting, electric oven and hob, cooker hood to remain, plumbing for washing machine, and dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front.
Boot Room / Utility Room
11' 09" x 8' 08"
Stable door to side, fitted work surface units, radiator, laminate flooring
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted central heating boiler
Suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, fully tiled, double glazed window to side
Stairs rising from entrance hall, radiator, loft access
11' 00" x 9' 09"
Double glazed window to rear and side with evtensive views over farmland, fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to En Suite
Suite comprising double width shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, fully tiled walls and flooring, double glazed window to side
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Rear Garden Approx 65' backing onto farmland.large paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44105946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revolution Estates , Clacton On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.