3 bedroom flat for salePutney Hill, Putney, SW15
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Wrap- around private terrace
- 1,442 Internal Square Foot
- Premier Structural Warranty
- Code Level 4 for Sustainable Homes
- 3 Bedrooms with 3 Ensuites
- Wandsworth Local Authority
- 0.3 Mile Radius from East Putney District Line Station
- 0.5 Mile Radius from Putney Rail Station
A penthouse three bedroom triple aspect apartment with a wrap around private terrace overlooking the communal gardens. Carlton Gate sits at the junction of Putney Hill and Carlton Drive in London SW15, a re-imagining of an art deco style building into 24 modernist apartments and 3 outstanding penthouses. This Art Deco-styled development has been carefully designed and is finished to a high contemporary specification throughout. Perfectly located for easy access into the City and Central London, making it ideal for work or leisure needs. Putney Overground Station (approximately a 3 minute walk) with trains into Waterloo via Clapham Junction and East Putney Underground Station (approximately a 6 minute walk) providing quick access to the District line. Completed and ready for occupation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 218140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lauristons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.