3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Michaels Drive, Chelmsford, CM1
Sold STC £375,000
- Semi-rural village location
- 3 Bedroom house (2 double, 1 single, overlooking the green)
- Walking distance to outstanding pre-school, primary school, pub, shop, coffee shop and post office
- Travertine stone bathroom with heated towel rail and power shower
- Summer house and shed with light and power
- Morso multi-fuel wood burner with oak beam and slate hearth
- Large 85' x 35' garden with decking area for entertaining and allotment plot via back gate
- Modern black high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
STAR BUY - VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Wonderfully located 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in this sought after and convenient location of Roxwell with beautiful surrounding countryside.
The property is ideally positioned for those seeking village living within commutable distance of major road and rail links being only 3.9 miles from Chelmsford city centre.
This lovely home is extremely well presented to a high standard throughout. It comprises of a great family living space, well appointed bedrooms, new bathroom, multi-fuel woodburner, a large sunny garden and a new summer house which also currently doubles as a toy room.
The property also offers parking for 2 cars.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and floor plan for further detail.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the request details link provided.
Or by calling 03339 393204
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44106558.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zbd-j8oq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.