2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePeard Road, Tiverton
Sold STC £195,000
- Detached bungalow on the level
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lovely secluded rear garden
- Driveway and garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in the popular Canal Hill area of Tiverton is this superb two bedroom detached bungalow with driveway parking, a single garage and a lovely secluded rear garden. The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and the property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Viewing of this lovely detached bungalow is highly recommended. The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hallway, a modern firtted kitchen, a good sized lounge/diner with floor to ceiling windows to the front allowing a lot of natural light into the room. There is a three piece suite bathroom and two double bedrooms to the rear with built in wardrobes to the master and a patio door to the garden from the second bedroom. Externally there is a front garden mostly laid to lawn with a driveway leading to the single garage which has light and power. To the rear there is a lovely secluded rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn with a paved seating area, mature borders and a gate giving side access to the front of the property.
double glazed front door to side, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator
Lounge 17' 9" maximum x 11' 8" maximum ( 5.41m maximum x 3.56m maximum )
double glazed window to front, television and telephone points, radiator
Kitchen 9' 1" plus door recess x 7' 4" ( 2.77m plus door recess x 2.24m )
double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, radiator
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, telephone point, radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator
opaque double glazed window to side, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC
Front And Rear Gardens
to the front the garden is mostly laid to lawn with a private driveway, to the rear the garden is secluded and laid to lawn with mature borders, a paved seating area and side access to the front of the property.
single garage with up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44107218.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.