4 bedroom detached villa for sale6 Earlsgate, Houston, PA6 7FB
- Impressive stylish upgraded detached villa in Brierie Hills area of Houston
- 1496sqft - 4 public rooms, 4 bedrooms, 3 wc's, utility room, single garage
- Modern floor coverings, LED lighting
- Spacious lounge over 17ft with timber doors to dining room
- Dining room with French doors to landscaped rear gardens
- Stunning kitchen with quality appliances including; an induction hob with stylish extractor fan and stainless steel NEF multi-function oven with matching microwave oven
- 4 bedrooms, master en-suite
- Gas fired central heating, double glazing, single garage with attic positioned over
An impressive family home positioned within an exclusive cul-de-sac development in the popular Brierie Hills area of Houston. The home is set in landscaped private gardens including a mono block double driveway to the front with enclosed and landscaped rear gardens.
This stylish home has been sympathetically modernised and upgraded to provide contemporary family accommodation of seven principal apartments formed over a two storey layout. There is a covered entranceway leading into a broad reception hallway with modern floor coverings and low level LED lighting. There is an under stair tiled cloakroom/wc. The spacious lounge extends to over 17ft in length with stone fire surround and twin timber and glazed doors leading to the dining room. The dining room has twin double glazed French doors leading to the landscaped rear gardens. There is a comfortable TV room which could be used as a home office or study. The stunning kitchen has an upgraded range of white gloss fronted kitchen furniture with extensive worktop surface above. Quality modern appliances include; an induction hob with stylish extractor fan and stainless steel NEF multi-function oven with matching microwave oven. A bank of full height units on one wall contain both a larder style fridge, matching separate freezer and pull out larder cupboard between. There is an open archway leading to the adjacent breakfasting room which has double glazed French doors leading to the garden. The utility room has been refitted to match the kitchen with space for appliances and there is an internal access door to the garage.
The upper floor of the property has a broad hallway with two separate storage cupboards. The spacious master bedroom has fitted wardrobe storage and an upgraded tiled en-suite shower room with power shower. There are three further bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobe storage. A contemporary range of sanitary ware has been installed within the upgraded family bathroom; this has complimentary tiling and a white three piece suite which includes a bowl style wash hand basin, wc and a large acrylic bath which has central mixer and chrome power shower positioned over. The property has an attic on the first floor level providing storage and a separate attic positioned over the single garage.
The specification of this home includes; gas fired central heating, double glazing and a single garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.