2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWelbeck Close, EASTBOURNE
- Spacious Two Bedroom Flat
- Purpose Built Block
- Ground Floor with Communal Gardens
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Some Updating Required
- Residential Area in Hampden Park
- Close to Amenities
- **GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£120,000**
**GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£120,000**
Hampden Park. Spacious two bedroom flat in purpose built block, located in a popular residential area in Hampden Park. On the ground floor with access to communal gardens and offering spacious accommodation which does require some updating. Being sold chain free.
**GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£120,000** Hampden Park. Spacious two bedroom flat in purpose built block, located in a popular residential area in Hampden Park. Conveniently located close to Hampden Park train station, bus routes and local amenities. On the ground floor with access to communal gardens and offering spacious accommodation which does require some updating. Comprising of good sized living room, fitted kitchen with dining space, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Being sold chain free, viewings are a must.
Front door into entrance hall with storage cupboard, airing cupboard, telephone point and electric radiator.
Living Room 16' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, TV and telephone point and electric heater.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps. pedestal wash hand basin, WC and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44108694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.