3 bedroom terraced house for saleTower Road, Ware
Sold STC £365,000
- Three bedroom family home
- Through lounge/diner
- CHAIN FREE
- Rear garden
- Garage and driveway
Three bedroom family home situated within walking distance of Ware town centre. Comprising of a through lounge/diner, generous bedrooms, rear garden, driveway and garage. Call 01920 465411 for viewing arrangements. CHAIN FREE!
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects and double glazed door to front aspect. Laminate flooring and door to hallway.
Entrance door accessed via porch. Under stairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor landing, wall mounted radiator and laminated flooring. Doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 22' 7" x 11' 5" ( 6.88m x 3.48m )
Dual aspect lounge with double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed french doors to rear. Two wall mounted radiators, gas fireplace, fitted carpet flooring, television point and power points.
Sun Room 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Glazed windows to rear and side aspects plus glazed door to side. Base units with work surfaces over. Space for tumble dryer, power points and laminated flooring.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, power points and television point. Space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer and integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and recessed storage cupboard.
Staircase with fitted carpet rising from hallway. Access to boarded loft area and fitted carpet flooring. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 11' 7" max ( 3.45m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table, airing cupboard, wall mounted radiator, power points and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, television point, power points and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and power points.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with wall mounted power shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Heated towel rail, tiled walls, wall mounted heater and laminate flooring.
A well maintained garden with patio area and path to rear. Predominantly laid to lawn with mature plant and shrub borders. Gate leading to a further paved area with garden shed. Access door to garage.
Garage to rear aspect which is accessed via a service road. 'Up and over' door plus power and light connected.
Driveway providing off street parking for two cars.
The property benefits from a spacious, insulated loft space with cavity wall insulation.Power and lighting connected and is accessed via a pull-down ladder,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44108697.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.