3 bedroom terraced house for salePerth Street West, Hull
Guide Price £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GP £100,000 - £105,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Home
- Close to Amenities
- Must be Viewed
A very well presented three bedroom family home in the ever popular area off Chanterlands Avenue.
This three bedroom house is close to the ever popular facilities, cafes and bars off Chanterlands Avenue. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, conservatory, three first floor bedrooms and fixed staircase to loft space.
Stunning is the word to use when describing the jewel in the crown. Great home, great location!
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 6" plus bay ( 4.50m x 3.20m plus bay )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, coving, ceiling rose, radiator, feature fireplace with real flame gas effect fire and laminate effect flooring.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.22m x 2.84m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wood grain effect flooring and double glazed doors to:-
Conservatory 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Double glazed doors with side windows to rear, radiator and wood flooring.
Cupboard and door to:-
Comprising of panelled bath with shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 9' 11" max x 9' 5" plus wardrobes ( 3.02m max x 2.87m plus wardrobes )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted range of wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Loft Space 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
Double glazed velux style window to rear and storage to eaves.
There is an enclosed forecourt garden to the front of the property. To the rear the garden is fully decked with a raised area, timber boundary fencing and rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44108736.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.