3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSaltburn Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £150,000 - £165,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Cars
- Potential To Add Garage
- Close To Local Amenities
- Easy Access Route To The City
- No Chain
Welcoming to the market this fantastically proportioned property which is a 3 bedroomed, detached, bungalow in NG8. Extremely well presented throughout with features such as under floor heating and marble flooring, this property would make a fantastic home for anyone who wants a statement property.
Coming to the market on a Guide Price £150,000 - £165,000. William H Brown are please to welcome to the market this fantastically proportioned property which is a 3 bedroomed, detached, bungalow in NG8. Extremely well presented throughout with features such as under floor heating and marble flooring, this property would make a fantastic home for anyone who wants a statement property.
Marble flooring and double glazed door to the front.
UPVC door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, two storage cupboards with one housing the electrics.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay fronted window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator, Tv and telephone point with a Ceiling mounted light with feature fan.
Conservatory 21' 8" x 8' 11" ( 6.60m x 2.72m )
Wall mounted radiator, two ceiling mounted lights with feature fans, marble flooring with under floor heating.
Kitchen 15' 2" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 4.62m Max x 2.92m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a stainless steel sink drainer, square top bamboo work surfaces, part tiled walls, five ring gas hob with an electric oven. Plumbing for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. Wall mounted radiator and a modern valiant combination boiler. Three double glazed windows to the rear of the property.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 16' Max ( 3.40m x 4.88m Max )
Marble flooring throughout, double French UPVC doors to the rear elevation leading to the patio area and a wall mounted radiator.
Access via master bedroom. Double glazed Velux window, part tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and a wall mounted extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 10' 8" ( 2.54m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the side and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the side. Comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wet room style shower which has two separate showers, one mains fed and one electric. Part tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rain and a wall mounted extractor fan with a feature electric heated mirror which minimises steam.
To the front of the property is a walk way to the back garden, lawned area and gated off street parking for two plus cars with a drop kerb. To the rear of the property is a lawn area with a fence boundary and mature fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44108763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.