6 bedroom detached house for saleParc Bwtri Mawr, Betws, Ammanford, Sir Gaerfyrddin, SA18
- Porch and hall with exposed ceiling beams. Downstairs there is a cloak room.
- Kitchen/diner is fitted with oak units, plumbed for a dishwasher, gas hob and oven.
- The utility room is fully plumbed for a w.m.with a stainless steel sink unit and dryer.
- The large lounge has a cast iron mult fuel stove fitted in a solid stone surround with an oak beam
- The sitting room has exposed ceiling beams a gas fire (coal effect), patio doors to the garden room.
- The large garden room has a slate floor, skylight, mahogany patio doors to the garden.
- The study overlooks the garden and has views down the valley.
- There are 5 double bedrooms and 1 single. The 2 en-suites and family bathroom are fully tiled
- A private garden with 2 patios, log store,mature trees,access to the river and is easily maintained
- A very quite location with all the ammenities close by and with easy access to the M4
Entrance Hall - 3.3m x 2.5m (10'10" x 8'2")
Double glazed door to front with glass panel window to side, exposed ceiling beams, smoke alarm, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen/Diner - 3.39m x 5.16m (11'1" x 16'11")
Comprising of an inset one and a half bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps with base level unit below, further range of matching eye and base level units with work surface over, space for fridge/freezer, built in electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window to the front and rear, double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, door to
Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap with tiled back, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear, radiator
Comprising of a close coupled WC and wash hand basin:
Dining Room 3.60m x 3.81m (11'9" x 12'6")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring:
Music Room 4.12m x 3.34m (13'6" x 10'11")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, double doors to:
Lounge 6.09m x 4.14m max (20'0" x 13'7" max )
Two double glazed windows to side with beautiful rural views, two radiators, feature multi-fuel log burner with oak beam, solid stone surround:
Study 2.96m x 3.74m (9'8" x 12'3") - Hardwood double glazed window to side with views, Hardwood double glazed window to rear overlooking garden, radiator, door to
Garden Room - 3.693 x 4.591 (12'1" x 15'0")
Dual aspect double glazed windows, skylight window, radiator, telephone point, slate floor, patio doors leading to rear garden.
Sitting Room 5.20m x 3.60m (17'0" x 11'9")
Feature exposed ceiling beams, television point point, telephone point, gas fire, sliding patio doors to garden room:
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One- 3.60m x 3.87m (11'10" x 12'8")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, Carpet:
Bedroom Two 3.40m x 5.06m (11'2" x 16'7")
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, telephone point, radiator, door to
Comprising of a shower enclosure, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, bidet, obscure glazed window to rear, fully tiled walls to ceiling, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring:
Bedroom Three 2.82m x 2.51m (9'3" x 8'3")
Window to front aspect, radiator, carpet:
Bedroom Four 3.26m x 3.62m (10'8" x 11'10")
Window to front, radiator, carpet:
Bedroom Five 2.98m x 3.05m (9'9" x 10'0")
Window to front aspect, radiator, door to
Comprising of a shower enclosure with electric shower, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls to ceiling, radiator
Bathroom 2.50m x 2.05m (8'2" x 6'8" )
Fitted suite comprising of a shower enclosure, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, extractor fan, obscure glazed window to side
Bedroom Six 5.40m max x 4.10m max (17'8" max x 13'5" max)
Window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, carpet
Double Garage 5.08m x 5.52m (16'8" x 18'1")
Up and over doors, power and lighting, wall mounted gas boiler:
Lawn area to the front with driveway leading to garage and access to front door, mature tree
To the rear of the property is a beautiful enclosed garden with patio area to the fore and the remainder laid to lawn with stunning rural views to the side and across the rear is gated access down to the river which has Salmon and Trout (if you speak to the farmer you could obtain fishing rights)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44109051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.