4 bedroom detached house for saleApsley Way, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £199,950
- An Attractively Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property with Double Garage
- Situated on a Generous Corner Plot with Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Offering Generous Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Lounge with an Electric Fire in a Feature Surround, Solid Wood Flooring & a Bay Window to the Front
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner with a Good Range of Fitted Units, Built-in Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Three First Floor Bedrooms with the Master Having Fitted Wardrobes & an En-Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite Generous Double Bedroom on the Second Floor
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
An Attractively Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property with Double Garage. Situated on a Generous Corner Plot with Gardens to Front, Side and Rear. Offering Generous Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors.
With built-in cupboard.
4.2m x 3.35m
Gardens and Garage
Low maintenance front garden, mainly gravelled with shrub borders and a double width driveway leading to the detached double garage with two up and over doors, power points and lighting. To the side there is a generous enclosed area, mainly gravelled and offering a high degree of privacy. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundary and paved patio area.
4.83m x 3.96m
5.5m x 2.97m
1.68m x 1.57m
3.38m into recess x 3.38m to robes - 11'1 into recess x 11'1 to robes. Fitted wardrobes.
1.75m x 1.42m
3.05m x 2.97m
3.05m x 2.46m
1.96m x 2.26m
8'0 reducing to 6'5 x 7'5.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44109717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.