4 bedroom detached house for saleWestwood Lane, Ingleby Barwick
- A Sensibly Priced & Attractively Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Prominently Positioned Within the Popular Beckfields Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Impressed Concrete Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with Feature Gas Fire, Solid Wood Flooring & Bay Window to the Front
- Pleasantly Presented Separate Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob, Microwave Oven, Integrated Fridge, Freezer & Dishwasher
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Master having an En-Suite
- Shower Room & Family Bathroom with White Suite & Wall & Floor Tiling
- Hatch to Partially Boarded Loft with Access Ladder
A Sensibly Priced and Attractively Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property Prominently Positioned within the Popular Beckfields Area of Ingleby Barwick.
Nicely presented blue slate garden to the front with an impressed concrete driveway leading to the single garage. To the rear there is a generous enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, decking and security lighting. To one side there is an access path and gate and to the other a storage area.
5.0m x 2.26m
With up and over door, side courtesy door, power points and lighting.
4.98m x 3.96m
2.97m x 2.8m
2.97m x 2.87m
1.93m x 1.7m
1.7m x 0.97m
4.01m x 2.9m
2.29m x 1.35m
2.9m x 2.87m
11'8 reducing to 9'6 x 9'5
2.87m x 2.41m
2.67m x 2.24m
1.98m x 1.96m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44109840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.