4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedar Road, Marton
Sold STC £185,000
- Significantly Extended Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms plus Loft Room
- Superb Modern Open Plan Accommodation
- 24ft Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Family Room
- Separate Lounge
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Driveway & Single Garage
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating via Combination Boiler
Significantly extended and well-presented semi-detached house with four bedrooms plus fully boarded loft area. Offering modern open plan accommodation and benefiting from a 24ft fitted kitchen diner, additional family room, separate lounge, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room, modern family bathroom, fixed staircase from the fourth bedroom leading to a fully boarded loft area with velux windows. Please call to arrange a viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44110530.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.