3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStudley Road, Lodge Park, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Extended - Spacious Accommodation
- Generously-sized Stunning Rear Garden
- Ample Private Driveway Parking
- Lounge, Dining Room & Sun Room
- Downstairs WC & Re-fitted Bathroom
- 2 Double & 1 Single Bedroom(s)
- EPC Rating = D64
This Well-Presented Three-Bedroom Extended Semi-Detached House with a Generous-sized Rear Garden, enjoys a sought after location within a well-established residential area of Lodge Park. The property is conveniently situated for access to the local amenities, shopping facilities, schooling, bus route and national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Guest WC, Living Room (with a Feature Fireplace & Bow Window), Spacious Dining Room, Further Sitting/Sun Room and Extended Kitchen to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with Fitted Wardrobe), Second Double Bedroom, Single Third Bedroom (with Fitted Wardrobe) and a Re-Fitted Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from Private Driveway Parking, Good-sized Stunning Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44111118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7082256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.