4 bedroom detached house for saleBeechwood Drive, Scawby, Brigg
Sold STC £230,000
- Four bedroom detached house
- Extended by current owners
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Front and rear gardens plus conservatory
- Off street parking and integral garage
- EPC Rating : D
DDM Residential are pleased to offer for sale this individually built four bedroom detached house that has been extended by the current owners to create an excellent family living space. The property benefits from two reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, uPVC windows aswell as a uPVC conservatory to the rear garden which is well stocked with a range of flowering plants and shrubs. First floor accommodation offers four double bedrooms, master with en-suite as well as a family bathroom. Situated on Beechwood Drive an excellent cul de sac location, within one of North Lincolnshire's premier villages of Scawby, approximately four miles from Brigg town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44118579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4753047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.