4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Clenchwarton, King's Lynn
- 4 double bedroom brand new detached house
- En-suite to master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Parking for approx 5 vehicles (integral garage)
- Utility with space and plumbing for washer dryer
- Gravelled front drive and turfed rear garden
A spacious brand new home situated in the village of Clenchwarton. The property benefits from an open plan fitted kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, four double bedrooms with en-suite to master, storage cupboards, air source heating and double glazing.
A well laid out 4 double bedroom spacious brand new home with garaging and parking for 4 vehicles, designed by the local architect Ian Bix Associates. Clenchwarton is a popular village with a good local school, convenience store, hairdressers and fish and chip shop. The property benefits from an open plan fitted kitchen diner, utility, downstairs cloakroom, 4 double bedrooms, en-suite to master, storage cupboards, air source heating and double glazing. The property enjoys views to the front over the church and has enclosed turfed rear gardens.
Entrance door with canopy porch into:
With stairs to first floor with understair cupboard. Door to:
Living Room 19' 3" x 12' ( 5.87m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front and access to the dining area.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 5" x 12' 7" ( 5.61m x 3.84m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, worktop surface over. Built in oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer and single drainer sink with mixer tap over. Double glazed window to rear. Door to:
Space for washer dryer with worktop surface over. Double glazed window to rear. Door to:
With low flush WC and handwash basin. Double glazed window to side.
Landing with generous storage/airing cupboard. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to front. Walk in wardrobe/dressing area. Door to:
Shower cubicle. Low flush WC and handwash basin.
Bedroom 2 17' 7" x 8' 11" ( 5.36m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear.
White suite comprising of bath with shower over, low flush WC and handwash basin.
The property is accessed over a gravelled driveway with parking for approximately 4 vehicles. There is a side paved access to the rear turfed garden, which is enclosed by a timber panelled fence.
Integral Garage 20' 4" x 9' 2" ( 6.20m x 2.79m )
With electric up and over door. Power and light.
Leaving King's Lynn along Wisbech Road, turn right onto Clenchwarton Road, West Lynn then continue along into Main Road, Clenchwarton. Turn left onto Small Holdings Road, finding Church Road on your left hand side. The property can be found opposite the church, as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.