4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Dennington, Woodbridge
Sold STC £380,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Indoor Pool Complex
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family House
- Exceptional Countryside Views
- Three Reception Areas
- Garage and Workshop
A superb opportunity to acquire a detached family home occupying a generous plot in the village of Dennington.
The property abuts farmland to the side elevation and offers superb view with an enclosed swimming pool complex.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Recessed front entrance porch with part-glazed door and side light to the:
With radiator, laminate floor and glazed door to:
Study 7' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.39m x 1.80m )
Window to rear overlooking the pool room, laminate floor and radiator.
Door from hall to the:
Dining Room 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
With bay window to front, laminate floor, radiator and door to the:
Ground Floor Bedroom Suite
Laminate floor, window to side overlooking pool, radiator with patio sliding doors overlooking and leading to the garden.
There is a door to the:
Shower Room / Sauna
Tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W.C, radiator and plumbing for washing machine and sauna.
There is an archway from the dining room to the:
Kitchen 16' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.95m x 2.57m )
Window to front, wood block worktops with an inset sink top, a range of mid oak matching wall and floor units, breakfast bar, water softener, built-in cooker with four ring hob over, boiler for central heating and main hot water supply, radiator and door to garden.
There is a glazed door from the hall to the:
Sitting Room 19' x 11' ( 5.79m x 3.35m )
A double aspect room with laminate floor, two radiators, fire surround with multi-fuel stove and slate hearth and TV point.
Doors through to the:
Pool Room 32' x 21' ( 9.75m x 6.40m )
With polycarbonate roof and double glazed windows, heated pool, lounge and seating areas and doors opening to the rear and side.
There is a stairs from the hall to the:
First Floor Landing
Window to rear, radiator and access to loft area with pull-down loft ladder.
Bedroom One 19' x 11' ( 5.79m x 3.35m )
Triple aspect room with radiator, fitted wardrobes, fitted shower cubicle with wall mounted shower.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and wash hand basin.
And double glazed door leading to extension roof with seating offering extensive fields views and spiral staircase to the ground.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.03m )
Window to front, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Whirlpool bath with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, close coupled W.C, radiator, tiled floor, airing cupboard housing water tank and immersion heater.
There is a generous landscaped frontage with post and rail fence and natural boundaries with extensive field views. A five-bar gate with a Victorian lamp post and brick edged shingle driveway with adjoining lawn, shrubs and trees leads to a hard stand and an ample parking area. There is a timber garage which measures 20' x 16' with light and power connected, water and overhead storage, a further workshop which is approximately 30' x 10' with light and power connected, oil tank, central heating and hot water supply. There is a generous, well-stocked and mature rear garden with seating areas, lawns, walnut and various fruit trees, steps down from the pool room and further seating areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44118912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.