3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBywell Road, Dewsbury, WF12
- Modern family kitchen diner with integrated appliances,Breakfast bar,tv point,Led lighting.
- Large conservatory with fan and light,And opening roof window,French doors leading to garden.
- En suit to master bedroom.+family bathroom with separate shower cubical and bath.
- Drop down loft ladder leading to room currently used as a games room with 2 velux Windows .
- Original features 2 fire surrounds,Picture rails ,Skirting boards,Doors& Coving.
- Detached garage with remote controlled door ,Driveway with carport and gates .
- Enclosed garden to rear leading from conservatory on to patio and decking.
- Close to motorway network and public transport & schools.
- Front garden with lawn and boarders .Enclosed garden with railings.And canopy over front door.
- Gas central heating in all rooms .Double glazed windows ,Cavity wall insulation& loft insulation.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44119224.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8zb-33a3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.