4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLewis Close, Nottingham
- Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs WC
Property for sale in the NG3 area. This property is idea for anybody who needs to be close to the city centre and local amenities. Well situated just off Abbotsford Drive. Beautifully presented throughout with a downstairs WC and many features which would suit a growing family.
Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000. Property for sale in the NG3 area. This property is idea for anybody who needs to be close to the city centre and local amenities. Well situated just off Abbotsford Drive. Beautifully presented throughout with a downstairs WC and many features which would suit a growing family. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate the standard of this property.
There are two storage areas, wall mounted radiator and a door to the front.
WC, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Lounge/kitchen 25' 2" x 14' ( 7.67m x 4.27m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces, part tiled walls, electric oven and gas hob. Space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Double glazed window to the front and open planned living/kitchen area
Access via entrance hall, loft access with additional storage housing the water tank.
Bedroom 1 16' 7" Max Into Door Recess x 9' 10" ( 5.05m Max Into Door Recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 4" Max ( 3.78m x 2.54m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" Max x 7' 11" ( 2.54m Max x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 3" x 8' 8" ( 1.91m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. This beautifully presented four piece bathroom suite contains low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner mounted whirlpool spa bath and a double walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower and attachment over. Fully tiled walls and floor.
The front of the property has a driveway area and to the rear garden is a paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44119290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.