3 bedroom detached house for saleHunters Drive, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £170,000
- THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE
- Enjoying a Corner Plot Location
- Detached Garage to Rear
- Off Road Parking
Excellent THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED PROPERTY offering ideal family accommodation and enjoying a corner position within this popular residential development. WELL PLACED for amenities including SCHOOLS, SHOPS and TRANSPORT facilities.
THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED PROPERTY Accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/dining area, study/family room. Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Driveway to the side of the property provides off road parking together with a detached garage. The property stands well in a corner plot location enjoying front, rear and side gardens within a desirable area of Throapham and is conveniently located for amenities and schools. The motorway is a short drive away allowing for commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Worksop.
Having a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 7" maximum ( 4.60m x 3.53m maximum )
Having dual aspect front and rear facing double glazed windows, fireplace with electric fire, laminate flooring, TV point and a radiator.
Study/family Room 15' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.60m x 2.51m )
Being in the detention to the property having dual aspect front and rear double glazed windows and storage heater.
Kitchen/Dining Area 14' 8" max x 15' 1" max ( 4.47m max x 4.60m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs and space for a fridge. Having an electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, under stair storage, vinyl flooring and a radiator. Front and rear facing double glazed windows and door leading in to conservatory.
UPVC construction and vinyl flooring.
Stairs & Landing
Rear facing double glazed window, access to loft space and a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.09m max x 3.63m max )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 11' 4" not into recess ( 2.67m x 3.45m not into recess )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc, tiled splash backs, a radiator and vinyl flooring.
Outside & Gardens
Enjoying a corner plot this property has front, rear and side lawned garden areas with planted boarders, mature trees and a central path to the front entrance of the property.
Situated to the rear of the property with power and light connected and up and over access door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44120532.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.