3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMullensgrove Road, BIRMINGHAM
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Large garden
- Central Heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Set on the very popular Mullensgrove Road, this three bedroom semi really is a must view with two receptions, garage, large garden and driveway. Call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
This is a spacious three bedroom semi-detached property set on the very sought after Mullensgrove Road. The property comprises of three bedrooms, two receptions, kitchen, bathroom, driveway, garage and large garden. This will make the ideal purchase for anyone looking to put their own stamp on a property and viewing comes highly recommended. Call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
Having UPVC double glazed windows, tiled flooring and wooden framed arch doorway leading to:
Having obscure single glazed window, fitted carpet, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Living Room 12' 3" plus bay x 12' incl chimney breast ( 3.73m plus bay x 3.66m incl chimney breast )
Having fitted carpet, chimney breast with wooden fire surround housing an electric fire, aluminium framed double glazed window bay window to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
Having fitted carpet, chimney breast, gas fire, radiator and aluminium framed patio double glazed sliding doors.
Ground Floor W.C
Having wash hand basin, low level WC, fitted carpet, part tiled and single glazed wooden framed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, space for oven, space for fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher, part tiled, laminate flooring, single glazed wooden framed window and single glazed wooden framed sliding door leading to:
Lean To 16' 7" x 7' 4" max ( 5.05m x 2.24m max )
Having fitted carpet/laminate flooring, washing machine, space for further appliances, obscure glass panels, wooden framed single glazed double patio doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having fitted carpet, double glazed obscure window to the side elevation and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Having fitted carpet, double glazed alumimium framed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" plus door recess (includ chimn x 17' 3" plus bay window ( 3.28m plus door recess (includ chimn x 5.26m plus bay window )
Having fitted carpet, chimney breast, radiator and aluminium framed bay window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.41m )
Having fitted carpet, built-on storage cupboard, radiator and aluminium framed window to the front elevation.
Fitted low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower over. Radiator, storage cupboard, fitted carpet, single glazed wooden framed obscure windows to the side and rear elevations.
To the front of the property is a slabbed driveway and mainly laid lawn with flowers. Shared driveway leading to the garage. To the rear is a slabbed patio area, laid to lawn area, mature shrubs, plants and hedging and fenced boundaries. Greenhouse and garden shed.
Having wooden framed door, obscure glazed panel and glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44120538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.