2 bedroom town house for saleGunhills Lane, Armthorpe, Doncaster
Sold STC £90,000
- Mid terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Modern bathroom
- Chain free
- Popular location
Guide Price £90,000-£100,000 - Located in Armthorpe and available with no chain is this well presented and ready to move into two bedroom mid terrace property. The property is an ideal starter home or investment opportunity with a modern kitchen/diner, lounge and rear garden.
Lounge 14' 11" inc stairs x 14' 1" ( 4.55m inc stairs x 4.29m )
Has two rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, television aerial point, telephone point and laminate flooring. There are double glazed french doors giving access to the rear garden.
Dining Kitchen 14' max to the recess x 11' ( 4.27m max to the recess x 3.35m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and downlights. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling, gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for the washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer.
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.25m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 11' ( 2.49m x 3.35m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, TV aerial point and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Has a front facing obscured double glazed window, spotlights and extractor fan. Fitted with a white modern three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and double shower cubicle with shower. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with paved area and mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44121588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.