2 bedroom apartment for saleBell Barn Road, Birmingham
- Two Bedrooms
- Upper Floor Apartment
- Spacious Balcony
- TWO Allocated Parking Spaces
- Close Proximity of City Centre
- Excellent Transport Links
- Juliet Balcony
- Panoramic Views & Dual Aspect Lighting
LV PROPERTY present this amazing two bedroom apartment finished to an extremely high standard. Located on Bell Barn Road this development offers easy access to the city centre as well as some wonderful panoramic views of the City skyline.
The property is comprised of a spacious and open planned lounge with floor to ceiling double aspect windows which allows for plenty natural light as well as creating an ambient and relaxing airy feel which only enhances the wow factor. Furthermore you have two double bedrooms, a large family bathroom with overhead shower, en-suite with a double shower, kitchen with all integrated electrical appliances and with plenty of storage cupboards. The property also benefits from having a large balcony accessible via the lounge and a Juliet balcony in the master bedroom. The property also comes with 2 allocated parking spaces and is just a short walk away from the City Centre as well as the Five Ways train station which is ideal for commuters.
This property is not to be missed, viewings highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44121651.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6879817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LV PROPERTY, Birmingham, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.