3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEndsleigh Grove, BIRMINGHAM
- No upward chain
- Large through lounge/diner
- Recently modernised family bathroom
- Good size rear garden
- Quiet grove location
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Potential to extend strpp
Searching for that quiet Grove life? If so this semi detached house on a quiet grove is perfect if you like being tucked away, it comprises of many attractive features such as; large through lounge, kitchen/diner, three spacious bedrooms, recently modernised family bathroom and no upward chain!
The opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi detached property on a quiet grove boasting with potential; comprising of, entrance porch, entrance hallway, through lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom with separate w.c, rear garden, off road parking. Viewing highly recommended. No upward chain.
Driveway providing off road parking with double gates to the side giving access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window and door to front elevation and further double glazed door into:
Under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Through Lounge/ Diner 28' 4" into bay x 11' 7" max into recess ( 8.64m into bay x 3.53m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, double glazed sliding patio doors, gas fire, two central heating radiators and TV aerial.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 6' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 15' 3" into bay x 11' into wardrobe ( 4.65m into bay x 3.35m into wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 8" into wardrobe ( 3.81m x 3.25m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and fully tiled.
Double glazed window to side elevation and W.C.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, further patio area and shrubs and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44122050.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.