2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldsmiths Avenue, Stanford-Le-Hope
- *Stunning Two (previously three) Bedroom Semi Detached
- *Great Location - Close to Corringham Town Centre
- *Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- *Extended to Front Giving 15' x 14' Living Room
- *Modern Kitchen/Diner
- *Ground Floor WC
- *Two Double First Floor Bedrooms (Wardrobes to both)
- *Family Shower Room/WC
- *Very Well Maintained Rear Garden
- *Off Road Parking, Own Drive & Garage
Located within walking distance of Corringham Town Centre, we are delighted to offer for sale this stunning two bedroom (previously three) semi detached property, having been much improved by the current vendors.
Located within Goldsmiths Avenue, a very quiet location, this property boasts many features spread across two floors. The ground floor has been extended to front to provide a spacious 15' x 14' living room with feature fireplace - a great space for family living. The kitchen/diner has also been extended in size, offering modern fitted kitchen and ground floor WC too.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms - the master boasting walk in wardrobe and the second with fitted wardrobe! The original third bedroom has been converted to an excellent sized family shower room.
Externally this property offers a stunning low maintenance rear garden, with access to garage, own drive and parking to front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6767124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howgates, Stanford Le Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.