3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClandon Drive, Nottingham
Guide Price £160,000
- Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Haydn Primary School Catchments
- Well Presented
Property for sale in the NG5 area of Sherwood. Beautifully presented semi-detached property comes to the market ideal for any family looking for a well located property in the catchments area for the Haydn Primary School which is also close to local amenitie and transport links into the city centre.
Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000. Property for sale in the NG5 area of Sherwood. Beautifully presented semi-detached property comes to the market ideal for any family looking for a well located property in the catchments area for the Haydn Primary School which is also close to local amenities and transport links into the city centre. Has a drive way with plenty of space. Viewing is highly advised and call office for further details.
Double glazed door to the front elevation with a understairs cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" Plus Bay x 10' 10" ( 3.53m Plus Bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator. Archway leading through todining area.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 10" Max ( 3.56m x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed French patio doors leading out to the patio area and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
Newly fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Double glazed windows to the rear. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces with part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob with a over head cooker hood. Space for washing machine, fridge and freezer. Cupboard housing the new central heating boiler.
Access via entrance hall, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" Plus Bay x 9' 8" Plus Recess ( 3.56m Plus Bay x 2.95m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 7" Plus Recess ( 3.56m x 2.62m Plus Recess )
Double glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" Max x 5' 11" ( 2.31m Max x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator and additional storage.
Double glazed window to the rear. Comprising of a bath with mixer taps and electric shower unit plus attachment, wash hand basin, WC with part tiled walls. Additional separate WC and loft access.
To the rear of the property is a newly paved south facing garden with a further outbuilding ideal for storage and a newly fenced boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44122413.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.