2 bedroom flat for saleThe Penthouse, Milton House, Milton Road, Haywards Heath
Withdrawn from Market £445,000
- Excellent central location
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large open plan sitting room and designer kitchen
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Generous private balcony
- Secure gated allocated parking space included
- Vidoe entry phone system and lift service
- 10 year Premier Warranty
- Potential rental income of £1,500 pcm
- Available through the Help to Buy Scheme
LAST REMAINING PENTHOUSE AVAILABLE
A stunning penthouse apartment (962 sq ft) finished to an exceptionally high standard offering bright and spacious living accommodation with high quality contemporary finishes within a short walk of the mainline railway station, Sainsbury’s Superstore and The Dolphin Leisure Centre. The property is ready for immediate occupation and comprises: a generous hallway with oak flooring, a dual aspect sitting room which also has oak flooring, two sets of doors leading to a private balcony and is open plan leading on to the bespoke 'Leicht' German designer kitchen complete with 'Siemens' appliances and Silestone work surfaces. There is a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom also with a built in double wardrobe and a stylish bathroom with porcelain wall tiles and 'Karndean' floor tiles. Outside…There is a large private balcony with a toughened glass balustrade, a secure gated car parking area with an allocated parking space and landscaped communal gardens.Benefits include: Triple glazed powder coated windows, LED downlighting, 2 passenger lifts, secure gated car parking & energy efficient electric heat and power partially supplied by Solar Array.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6837191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.