2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIvanhoe Terrace, Hyde Abbey Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23
- Two bedroom end terrace house
- Open plan kitchen/ living/ dining area
- Integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Separate shower room
- Outside patio area
- Allocated parking for two cars
- PEA = C
- EPC Rating = C
A beautiful two bedroom end terrace house with two bathrooms and allocated parking in the popular location of Hyde, Winchester.
With its convenient city location and close proximity to the parkland at the nearby leisure centre, Ivanhoe Terrace is set to appeal both to investors and downsizers seeking an attractive home that's high on functionality, low on maintenance and big on practicality.
Previously home to the Hampshire federation of the Women's Institute, this two bedroom, end-of-terrace home is very convenient for the reputable St Bede Primary School and River Park Leisure Centre.
The house boast a premium German-designed Leicht kitchen with recessed lighting and Bosch appliances throughout. Meanwhile, the compact, yet highly functional, bathrooms are tiled and come with oak effect units, wall mounted cabinets with LED mirrors, and durable ceramicware.
This wonderful property has two allocated parking spaces and is ready for occupation
Please call now if you would like to arrange a viewing 01962 834045.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WND160034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.