3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePage Hill, Ware
- End terrace family home
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Delightful rear garden
- Garage and ample off street parking
Three bedroom family home with lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, cloakroom, garage and off street parking for four/five vehicles. Viewing by appointment only, call 01920 465411.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed door to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator and tiled flooring. Doors to cloakroom and lounge.
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect. Suite comprising of a low level wc and vanity wash hand basin. Wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Lounge 17' 3" x 15' 2" ( 5.26m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted feature radiator, feature fireplace, fitted carpet flooring, television point and power points. Staircase rising from entrance hall and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated double oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, space for washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls and power points. Open to dining area.
Dining Area 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Wall mounted feature radiator, tiled flooring, power points and television point. Open to conservatory.
UPVC double glazed construction with windows to side and rear aspects plus french doors to rear. Two wall mounted radiators, wooden flooring, television point and power points.
Rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with mature plant and shrub borders. garden pond, timber garden shed and outside lighting.
Allocated parking for four/five vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.