2 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Puckeridge, Ware
Sold STC £320,000
- Charming & Beautifully Presented Character Cottage
- Superb 120ft (Approx) Landscaped Rear Garden
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
William H Brown offer this beautifully presented two bedroom character cottage situated in the heart of this popular village and boasting a superb 120ft (approx) landscaped rear garden. Features include a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom and ample period details including fireplaces.
William H Brown bring to market this charming and beautifully presented two bedroom character cottage situated in the heart of this popular village and boasting a superb 120ft (approx) landscaped rear garden. Features include a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom and ample period details including fireplaces.
UPVC door with opaque stained glass double glazed insets leading into:
Lounge 11' 9" into chimney recess x 10' 3" into bay ( 3.58m into chimney recess x 3.12m into bay )
Double glazed windows set in to bay to front aspect, picture rail, feature fireplace with period style surround and gas coal effect fire, two built in storage cupboards (one with shelving over) to chimney recesses, engineered wood flooring, radiator, door to:
Dining Room 11' 8" into chimney recess x 8' 9" plus stairs ( 3.56m into chimney recess x 2.67m plus stairs )
Double glazed door to rear leading to garden, fireplace with brick surround and electric stove, under stairs storage cupboard, engineered wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, open to:
Kitchen 9' x 6' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.06m )
Range of fitted wall and floor units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, four ring gas hob unit with extractor over and built in oven and grill beneath, integrated 'Hotpoint' washer/dryer, integrated 'Smeg' slim line dishwasher, 'Villeroy & Boch' single bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted 'Potterton' combination gas boiler, double glazed window to side aspect, tiled floor, door to:
White three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, hand held shower attachment and shower screen, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, full height built in storage cupboard, radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors to both Bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 9" into chimney recess x 9' ( 3.58m into chimney recess x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, large walk in wardrobe, period cast iron fireplace, radiator, access to left (fully boarded with pull down loft ladder).
Bedroom Two 10' 8" plus chimney recess x 8' 7" ( 3.25m plus chimney recess x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, period cast iron fireplace, radiator.
A graveled front garden with planted boarder, set behind a low level wall with gate.
Approximately 120ft in length. Extensively landscaped by the current owners, this attractive rear garden boasts a very generous Indian sandstone paved patio with railway sleeper planted flower beds and steps leading down to a graveled path flanked by a large lawn and planted flower beds. There is a further screened graveled area with timber built storage shed, further features include an outside water tap, outside lighting and gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44123340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.