3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTile Kiln Lane, Bexley
- Superb detached extended three bedroom chalet bungalow
- Impressive kitchen/breakfasting room
- Two bedrooms and downstairs shower room to the ground floor
- Fantastic master bedroom and spacious en-suite bathroom
- Lounge with bi-folding doors leading to the garden
- Landscaped rear garden with summer house
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Gated off street parking for further 2/3 cars and detached garage
- No onward chain
A JEWEL OF A HOME ...............Deceptively spacious extended three bedroom detached chalet bungalow offering top spec furnishings and fittings and more................
Downstairs houses spacious entrance hall leading to the spacious double aspect modern fitted kitchen/breakfasting room with integrated appliances and granite worktops, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, fully tiled spacious downstairs shower room, third good sized bedroom and lounge with bi-folding doors leading to the garden.
Upstairs is a superb master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and spacious fully tiled master bathroom with double aspect velux windows.
The stunning landscaped rear garden with decked front and rear area and lawn, houses a summer house with integrated bar and power and running water.
There is off street parking for 3 cars to the front and via a double gate further off street parking for 2/3 cars leading to the detached garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26484584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Theakston, Bexleyheath . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.