4 bedroom detached house for saleLister Close, Church Village, Pontypridd, CF38 1GL
Sold STC £325,000
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOME
- TRIPLE DETACHED GARAGE
- CORNER PLOT
- OFF ROAD PARKING x 4
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST RM
- UTILITY ROOM
**RARELY OFFERED TO THE MARKET - A CORNER PLOT FAMILY HOME NEATLY POSITIONED IN A QUIET & SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC with OFF ROAD PARKING FOR FOUR CARS plus a TRIPLE GARAGE & CONSERVATORY**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this attractive 4 bedroom detached family home located on the popular & sought after 'St. Davids Gardens' development in Church Village. Beautifully presented and modern throughout with smooth plastered ceilings, the property occupies an enviable corner plot with double-width driveway allowing off road parking for four cars plus a triple garage.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with solid wood flooring, a ground floor cloakroom with polished porcelain floor tiles, a spacious front facing lounge, a large kitchen breakfast room complete with integral appliances & polished porcelain floor tiles complete with a separate utility room. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a large dining room with solid wood flooring continuing from the lounge a stunning uPVC conservatory adjoining the dining room.
The first floor accommodation comprises of large family bathroom, four excellent sized bedrooms with the Master Bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
Externally, this executive family residence offers front, rear and side gardens all of which offer offer privacy with mature trees & woodland to the side elevation. The enclosed rear garden benefits from an enviable southerly facing direction, a spacious paved patio, level lawn and mature shrubbery and trees making this garden a fabulous environment to relax and entertain.
**EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO SECURE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME**
* ENTRANCE HALL: 2.11m (max) x 3.23m (6' 11" x 10' 7")
* DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM: 1.6m (max) x 1.73m (5' 3" x 5' 8")
* LOUNGE: 3.61m x 5.21m (11' 10" x 17' 1")
* KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM: 4.39m x 3.66m (14' 5" x 12')
* UTILITY ROOM: 1.7m x 1.47m (5' 7" x 4' 10")
* DINING ROOM: 3.05m x 3.23m (10' x 10' 7")
* CONSERVATORY: 2.82m x 3.68m (max) (9' 3" x 12' 1")
* LANDING AREA: 3.05m x 1.8m (max) (10' x 5' 11")
* MASTER BEDROOM (with en-suite): 3.63m (min) x 3.99m (11' 11" x 13' 1")
* EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: 2.49m (max) x 0.99m (8' 2" x 3' 3")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.64m (min) x 3.71m (8' 8" x 12' 2")
* BEDROOM THREE: 2.87m x 3.45m (9' 5" x 11' 4")
* BEDROOM FOUR: 2.77m x 2.36m (9' 1" x 7' 9")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 1.85m x 3.4m (6' 1" x 11' 2")
* FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
* DETACHED TRIPLE GARAGE
* REAR GARDEN (southerly facing)
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.